The major objective of any training program is to ensure that each person understands and consistently implements the activities needed to achieve top personal performance. Some examples follow:
This half day session ensures that any person in a business development role understands how their own personality and attitudes can inhibit or enhance their personal performance. Each participant will complete the "Personal Performance Profile" assessment online prior to the session. Highlights follow:
- What personality traits most impact success?
- How does attitude affect your day to day activities?
- What do you have to do to achieve top personal performance?
- What daily activities are needed to ensure success?
- What changes are you going to make to improve your performance?
This 10 session program is focused on the unique world of selling technology. The success of this program has made it part of the curriculum for the Masters in Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology (MBET) degree at the University of Waterloo. Tech Sales has been presented many times in conjuntion with the Communitech technology association and the new Accelerator Centre in Waterloo, Ontario. Highlights follow:
- Develop a tech sales tool-kit
- Define the key steps in the tech sales process
- Learn to define and communicate value propositions
- Construct and use “ROI” as a tool to sell technology
- Improve your closing ratio
- Increase your sales and bottom line!
For more information, please contact Kevin Hood at 519-885-8766 or email@example.com.